The monthly rate is $3500 per month. This includes utilities with total cost less than or equal to $100. We welcome 3-month-term, 6-month-term, and 1-yr-term. There is a new washer in the home and a dryer as well. There is a working dishwasher, oven, and microwave. The home comes with a big backyard that can be cared for by the tenant. The master bedroom has a newly refurbished bathroom.
Welcome to our home. This is a beautiful home that is perfect for a family or 2-3 visiting professionals that want an oasis from the outside world.
There are so many endearing parts of the home. The longer you are here, the more you discover.
1. Master bedroom with a bathroom upstairs. There is a his and hers walk-in closet in the bedroom. The bathroom has his and hers sink as well. The shower and toilet areas are separated from the sinks so you can do your "business" privately.
2. A second bedroom that is large. Currently houses a beautiful bunk bed and a small child bed. There is a love sac inside the room so you can get cozy alone or with your littles as you read to bed at a night. If you want to replace the bunk bed with a queen bed, that can be arranged. There is a hidden accessible attic room that will leave your family intrigued. We call it the cave of wonders.
3. Another bedroom with a queen-sized bed.
4. Separate dining room downstairs with a large table with 8 chairs.
5. 2 medium-sized living rooms downstairs. One sets up perfectly for entertaining your guests. The second is open and connects to your kitchen area. This has the smart tv and Roku.
6. Large backyard to play and run around. Also good for relaxing and seating out. The covering and large tree provide ample shade even when it is hot.
7. There is a bonus room on the first floor. This is currently used as a playroom for the kids but can also function as a yoga, exercise room, or bonus room. There is a full bathroom that is adjoined to the laundry room.
8. Laundry room downstairs has a brand-new washer with a working dryer.
9. A half-bathroom close to the dining room downstairs.
This house can't be more perfect for the perfect family or professional that wants comfort, and access without drama.
Cross streets: Norris Ave and Watt Ave
City, St, Zip: Sacramento, California, 95821