Property 23422 - Rftop deck,Hot tub,Elvtr,Hrt of Denver
Rental Rate Options (USD)
General InfoType: Townhouse
The following locations are less than a mile away:
- A plethora restaurants, breweries, bars, dispensaries, shopping, markets, theatre and music,
- 16th Street Mall,
- Light rail,
- Coors Field,
- Colorado Convention Center.
Less than 2 miles are:
- Union Station (and Denver International Airport from there on the A line),
- St Joseph Hospital Foundation,
- Pepsi Center.
Welton and 25th is the closest lite rail station to us (yellow L line). See RTD Denver’s website for schedules and maps. Taking the A line from Union station will get you to Denver International.
About the space:
We call it the Glass House because of the stairway which has windows from the top of the house all the way to the bottom, and a stunning glass staircase to take full advantage of all that natural light.
- Lower bedroom level: 1 Guest bed with en suite, 1 mother-in-law unit (rented out separately). Detached 2 car garage.
* A large guest bedroom with two queen beds, an en suite wetroom with shower, toilet and sink, and a wall of glass leading to a semi-private back yard with a fire table and 6 seats.
* The self-contained mother-in-law unit with private entrance is rented out separately.
* Private 2 car garage.
- Main level: Kitchen, living, dining, powder, and small patio.
* Kitchen, fully equipped to cook a 3 course meal. Outfitted with custom Berloni cabinets, quartz countertops, 5 burner range, Sub Zero built-in refrigerator, a breakfast bar with seating for 4, and lots of storage. Alexa Echo to keep you entertained. Small appliances include a coffeemaker (grinder, French press and kettle available), toaster and blender.
* Dining room with seating for 12.
* Living room with seating for 10 when annexing the 4 seats from the kitchen breakfast bar, with see-through fireplace to a small balcony. 75" smart TV and sound bar.
* Powder room.
- Upper bedroom level: Master with en suite, guest bed, and hall bath.
* Generous master bedroom with a king bed and a queen sleeper sofa, a 5 piece master bathroom, and large walk-in closet. Full length mirror, and smart TV. Bathroom has small smart TV.
* Large guest bedroom with queen bed and walk-in closet. Full-length mirror.
* Hall bath with bath/shower combo.
* Washer and dryer closet with iron and ironing board.
- Rooftop deck: Awesomeness.
* Large rooftop deck with hot tub, wet bar, grill, a dining area for 8 and a lounge area with seats for at least 6 (dining and lounge area are open to each other so can be combined), a large cantilevered umbrella, a fire pit and stunning views of the city.
- Afraid of all those stairs? We’ve got you covered. Carry your groceries from the garage to the elevator and ride it to the kitchen level. Feel like getting some sun in the hot tub, or grilling? Load up the bar cart with drinks and food on the kitchen level and ride it up to the rooftop deck. No sweat.. literally!
Please note that the St. Francis Center (SFC) is located across the street from my townhome. It provides daytime shelter and services for homeless men and women. We wanted to make you aware of the Center and its mission to set expectations prior to your arrival. Loitering is discouraged by the center, but it definitely happens (primarily in summer) and unfortunately sometimes spills across the street.
Certain pets ok. Please tell me about your fur babies :)
October 2020 S M T W T F S 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 November 2020 S M T W T F S 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 December 2020 S M T W T F S 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Minimum Stay: Nightly
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Approx Sq Ft: 2400
- Managed by: Owner
- Type: Townhouse
- View: City View
- Parking: Parking Included
- Air Condition
- Phone - Free Local Calls
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Central Heating
- Streaming Service Included
Cross streets: Park Ave and 24th
City, St, Zip: Denver, Colorado, 80205